- Python in Chrome's NativeClient (PyPy anyone?)
- Python in Android (and I don't mean SL4A)
- Why Python 3.3 means you really want to move to Python 3
- Using Salt States for dev ops
- Using Salt to control a host of hosts
- Python internals (take your pick)
- "Java (hordes of libraries) + Python (duh) = Jython (awesome)"
- something similar for IronPython and .NET
- something about Cython's "Pure Python Mode"
- security: what Python does and doesn't do well
- threads vs. processes: how to decide between them for the job at hand
- panel: packaging in Python
Also, here are PyCon 2013 wishlists from others: